JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If you are talking about one of these...........yes I have.
If not, I have no idea what you are talking about............:p

DSC_0094-2 for forum.jpg

Don't actually have any "toys" but am looking at getting a custom Polaris Ranger XP 900 for helping them out at their vacation house spread gravel, dirt, haul logs, short trips to the tore 1 mile away, etc.
XP 900
IMG_1483.jpg
Sportsman 450
IMG_1482.jpg

Lemmie look, I'm at work. Is there a Toyota, or a Kawasaki out front ... Kawa. I must'a. :)

There was a dusty Victory parked next to mine yesturday. Dude saw the sun and road in, garage dust and all.

I only have about 300 miles on her this calendar year ... I am a fair weather rider.
I do like to ride some of those roads which were washed out / flooded. Springhill, Fern Hill - where they lost an SUV in the flooding
South of Forest Grove, just off the 47. Saw a bunch of that on a couple earlier nice day rides.

And I hear the 503 is blocked ... I do love me some 503
and 508 and ... 504 - not so much, it goes upto the view points for St. Helens, so you will likely be behind the Family Truckster.
Starting on the South side of Rainier and down to the Columbia.

Pick a Road, Go for a Ride.

Oregon Roads - PDX area: 211 - 224; although the 224 from 205 to 211 is pretty nice and you miss it if you come up 211. Right past the Douglas Ridge Range ... if you want to stop along the way.

Need some vid? - I appear in one of these for about 1 second
BMRTV
The videographer, director, producer, voice over talent, rider ... is a member here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top