JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Up for grabs, my wifes Hi Point C9 (9mm)
Here is a link to the gun:
<broken link removed>
It comes with the owners manual, sight adjustment key (it might have some other functions as well bet all in all its a tiny screwdriver lol) and it also has a spare mag (for a total of 2 mags). It also has a Houge Hand-All grip on it.

Its a great gun, no problems (dont believe what people say about them, for the money you cant beat them!)

The only reason I am selling it is because it was my wifes "starter gun" she really wanted to get into shooting and I refused to get her an expensive gun so I offered her the HiPoint ans said enjoy it 6 months or more and we can upgrade you.

Well its been about 8-9 months and 300-400 rounds later and she remembers its time for an expensive gun :D

So we are selling this gun to fiance her new gun.

I am asking $100 for everything, the gun is in great shape as well. I think $100 is fair, I have been offered that by many people out of state, but once I subtract the overnight shipping fees then I dont really get much out of it :(

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.