JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anybody know a bakery on the westside that has frosting like Perfection used to have? It was called buttercream frosting. My B-day is coming up and I NEED some cake like they used to make. It's entirely possible I'll suffer mental and emotional damage if I don't find some. We sampled all the chain store bakeries and Ross was the closest but their frosting was too gritty and tasted like chemicals. Please help me obey my sweet tooth.....

Buttercream is pretty widely done. Check Costco, for chain store bakery, they have THE best cakes and frostings.

You may also check Beaverton Bakery. Bit of a drive for you but they have good stuff.

You may also try Banning's Restaurant in Tigard. They have amazing cakes.

Anybody know a bakery on the westside that has frosting like Perfection used to have? It was called buttercream frosting. My B-day is coming up and I NEED some cake like they used to make. It's entirely possible I'll suffer mental and emotional damage if I don't find some. We sampled all the chain store bakeries and Ross was the closest but their frosting was too gritty and tasted like chemicals. Please help me obey my sweet tooth.....
Too far away for you, but recently had a cake from Larson's in Vancouver.
The frosting was a special "whipped cream" frosting.
It was not like whipped cream though.
It was like a light, not overly sweet frosting.

I think it was the best cake/frosting that I ever had.
Everyone commented on it.

I can get more details if needed.

Cravings sated... Beaverton Bakery was good. My wife snuck out this morning and bought me a case of cupcakes. We're doing super low carb eating right now so I'll feel like crap tomorrow but today is sweet sweet heaven. I swear you can be literally addicted to sugar. I only tasted the rat excrement a little....

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top