JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Went because it is closer to home than Portland, and I really do not do gun shows / sales. Found prices to be reasonable in most everything. Picked up some .223 for $ 18 for 50 rounds, a nice single point sling, and a new twin mag belt carrier.

Talked to a few dealers and overheard 3 times from 3 different dealers..." You know with the new governor and the Legislature the way it is, things are going to change for the worst, and you won't be able to buy at these prices 3 months from now. "

What a load of crap.

CoastRange57, Did you see the table that was selling the Federal 120 round boxes of M855 that look like the mini ammo cans for $120 with a sign saying that next month they were going to be illegal?

CoastRange57, Did you see the table that was selling the Federal 120 round boxes of M855 that look like the mini ammo cans for $120 with a sign saying that next month they were going to be illegal?

Yes I did. And completely ignored it and did not bother to engage him in a conversation. Just another hype thing to me.

That's because the ATF is going to classify M855 as armored piercing so it will no longer be available to the public.

Not a very big show. As such, selections were pretty limited. I missed at least 3 regular dealers I was hoping to see there about some specific parts. (Including a flip- up rear peep for a pre-2005 Mini-14 Ranch - just hoping for a cheap used one for $5-10.)

The only gouging I saw was $45 and $48 for Remington .22 in the 500 box. Sellers probably got them for $24 at Sportsman's and decided to profit off the panic. I wish nobody would support that "gray market" so it might atrophy sooner than later. But it's a free country, relatively speaking, so I'm guessing they all got sold.

That's because the ATF is going to classify M855 as armored piercing so it will no longer be available to the public.

I know what he was referring to. This will just limit new ones into the market. It won't make the existing stuff illegal to own. Either way it doesn't excuse a triple mark up on the cost of ammo. Even now I can still find them all day long for 50 cents a round. Hell I just got some for 36 cents a round after shipping.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top