Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Hillary Says Supreme Court Is ‘Wrong’ on Second Amendment

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by timac, Mar 19, 2016.

1. timac

timac Loading Magazines! Well-Known Member

misterarman likes this.
  2. ZigZagZeke

ZigZagZeke Eugene Silver Supporter Silver Supporter 2015 Volunteer

Joe Link likes this.
  3. timac

4. 308

308 ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ Platinum Supporter Silver Supporter

So, if a pathological liar says someone else is wrong, who should I believe?

5. The Heretic

The Heretic Oregon Well-Known Member

The SCOTUS is wrong on most of its Second Amendment decisions.

But not the way Hillary states.

If the SCOTUS would look at the history it wouldn't allow about 99.9% of the gun laws on the books to stand and declare them unconstitutional.

6. Stand Up

Stand Up Oregon New Member

Do everything you can to influence and educate people on constitution. The second amendment is the only amendment that make all the others possible!

image.jpeg

7. USMC-03

USMC-03 Moscow on the Willamette (i.e. Portland, Oregon) Well-Known Member

Term limits for SCOTUS would go a long way toward making the views of Hillary and her ilk largely irrelevant.

8. The Heretic

The Heretic Oregon Well-Known Member

Unfortunately that would let each president fill the seats on the court more often.

I do think that maybe 12 years or more would probably be reasonable though.

9. USMC-03

USMC-03 Moscow on the Willamette (i.e. Portland, Oregon) Well-Known Member

My thought is one term of 18 years with one justice replaced every two year, but the main objective is preventing activists from sitting there decade after decade.

I think it would also be a huge benefit to temper the court with a veto of SCOTUS rulings for both Congress and the States.

BoonDocks36, Dyjital, nammac and 2 others like this.
  10. oknow

oknow amboy wa. Well-Known Member

Term limits and
    They should not be able to sit on the scotus beyond the age of 70 or in the senate.

11. misterarman

misterarman Vancouver,Wa. USA Silver Supporter Silver Supporter

12. timac

I'm sure she would try to ban most firearms, including the high powered sniper rifle (hunting rifle). She already embraces Australia and Britain gun confiscations.

BoonDocks36 and mjbskwim like this.
  13. PaulB47

PaulB47 Hillsboro Well-Known Member

Nor would any R candidate be. :rolleyes:

You guys still seem to think RKBA depends on old men wearing black dresses. This is amazing to me. What, are you going to hand 'em over if Hillary tells you to? Then what good are you?

Worried about revolution? Don't worry, that's already baked into the cake. And it will be over money, not guns (at first).

14. nammac

nammac I-5 Corridor - West of Portland Silver Supporter Silver Supporter

Make no mistake, Hiltery will indeed come for them, wouldn't expect much to be grandfathered...

Would expect the UN Small Arms Treaty to also become a reality under her leadership...

And I would expect to wake up to the acarid smell of burned gun powder most mornings as the modern day Union fights it's governmental leadership, again, over taxes and of course coming for our arms, again...

Nothing is ever learned from history by the elite class...

15. DeanfromOregon

DeanfromOregon Wilsonville Amateur Ascended Master Platinum Supporter

Not to be picky, but IMHO if you call them elite you have already conceded, my friend.

e·lite
    əˈlēt,āˈlēt/
    noun
    noun: elite; plural noun: elites
    1. 1.
      a select part of a group that is superior to the rest in terms of ability or qualities.

BoonDocks36 likes this.
  16. etrain16

etrain16 Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

I don't think there are enough people in this country that care about their RKBA to start any kind of revolution. Too many folks have been brainwashed to believe guns in the hands of the 'common' man is simply too dangerous, and they are all to happy to hand that authority over to the government. Heck, it's happened over and over throughout history and very few have ever done anything about it. I really am not sure if it's still anywhere in the heart of the American people.

Now, if you really want to start a revolt, cut off the internet for 24, 48 hours. And I mean completely shut it down. No frickin' Facebook, no Instagram, no Twitter - all social media, all streaming services, all businesses - off. It would be mayhem on an unimaginable level. People can't live without their internet connections, in fact, I don't think many could even function. Commerce would shut down. People wouldn't even know what to eat without seeing a photo of what their friends ate the night before.

Nope, want to start a revolution, hit the kill switch. Then when the melee starts, the gun owners can step in to put things back in order.

17. v0lcom13sn0w

v0lcom13sn0w Keizer, or Well-Known Member

The Second Ammendment makes all others possible.

Come and take them. See what happens.

18. nammac

nammac I-5 Corridor - West of Portland Silver Supporter Silver Supporter

Yessir, that's what really makes us tick now. Shut down the World Wide Web for 48 or 72 hours and that would create anarchy...

Funny, give us little electronic devices to consume our time and be our entertainment, then suddenly we can't live without them. They in effect become our Masters...

And everything outside that little electronic realm has no value or meaning. Not the election, not the SCOTUS, not the Constitution...

Perhaps, we as the American People, are more sheepish and controllable than I had thought...

Those who are not influenced or controlled by their little electronic devices are perhaps the older generation(s), which are dying off...

The future looks pretty bleak, no?
    :s0137:

19. Slobray

Slobray Yelm, WA Well-Known Member

I'm ready, when do we start?

Ray

20. misterarman

misterarman Vancouver,Wa. USA Silver Supporter Silver Supporter

What? No NWFA.
    I stopped smoking, drinking and have to UA for work.
    I gotta have something.
    I did Uninstall Facebook off my phone recently and don't miss it. Only started it to get updates from powder valley and after millions of hours of wasted productivity realized it had to go.

Caveman Jim, nammac and etrain16 like this.