JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$400
Manufacturer
High Standard
Caliber
22 WMR
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
For sale is a High Standard DOUBLE NINE .22LR/.22 Magnum 9 shooter. Chamber holds nine rounds and is a swing-out style. .22LR and .22 Mag. (both cylinders are included). These guns are getting to be collectable and are great hunting sidearms because you've got 9 .22 magnum rounds on tap. More accurate than the Ruger and such other .22/.22 mags because the cylinders are bored both directions. This gun is a 1981 serial number. This gun has vertually no wear. Hard to find this quality for this low price. Asking $400.00 OBO. I'd like to meet in Salem or surrounding area.

First "I'll take it" owns it, follow up with a PM please.

IMG_3645.jpg IMG_3646.jpg IMG_3647.jpg IMG_3663.jpg IMG_3667.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Oh my, I had one of these as a kid super accurate etc. Great condition, if I hadn't just purchased two others this month I would make a offer, but if you have it after X-mass?

Thank you Adky! This belongs to my neighbor that recently had a stroke. I cleaned it up and oiled it. Hmm, I wonder how it shoots I asked myself? I took it to the woods this past weekend and wow, was I impressed. Shoots better than my Ruger Single-Six and is a ton faster to load and unload. I shot both .22LR and .22 mag. and had a blast. It really does unload it's 9 rounds as fast as a semi-auto! Accurate, unique, and in great shape, I can't ask for more.

If it does not sell in week or so, I'm going to buy it myself.

For sale is a High Standard DOUBLE NINE .22LR/.22 Magnum 9 shooter. Chamber holds nine rounds and is a swing-out style. .22LR and .22 Mag. (both cylinders are included). These guns are getting to be collectable and are great hunting sidearms because you've got 9 .22 magnum rounds on tap. More accurate than the Ruger and such other .22/.22 mags because the cylinders are bored both directions. This gun is a 1981 serial number. This gun has vertually no wear. Hard to find this quality for this low price. Asking $400.00 OBO. I'd like to meet in Salem or surrounding area.

View attachment 1072533 View attachment 1072534 View attachment 1072535 View attachment 1074281 View attachment 1074282

View attachment 1072533 View attachment 1072534 View attachment 1072535 View attachment 1074281 View attachment 1074282
Your add says $400 obo, so here is my offer of $300, maybe you can inform the Owner of this pistol, of this offer.

I will touch base with him and take it under advisement. Thank you for the kind offer.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.