JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$350
Manufacturer
High Standard
Caliber
22 WMR
City
SEATTLE
State
Washington
Zip Code
High Standard Derringer, model DM-101 in excellent condition. It's an over/under two-shot pistol in .22 magnum caliber. It has basic sights front and rear for a snag free draw. The barrel length measures 3 & 1/4" and the gun is double action only. I've never experienced a failure to fire due to the strong hammer fall. Includes original presentation box. Excellent BUG. Conceals easily and deeply. Except for the grips this gun is made entirely of metal. A nice pistol to carry or to just round off a High Standard collection. If you don't hit your target you'll at least singe it with the muzzle blast this thing throws! Face-to-face transfer only, all laws apply. Includes 100 rounds of ammo. $350.00. Preferred FFL for transfer is Pantel Tactical in Renton.

IMG_20200106_121301614.jpg IMG_20200106_121315487.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
High Standard Derringer, model DM-101 in excellent condition. It's an over/under two-shot pistol in .22 magnum caliber. It has basic sights front and rear for a snag free draw. The barrel length measures 3 & 1/4" and the gun is double action only. I've never experienced a failure to fire due to the strong hammer fall. Includes original presentation box. Excellent BUG. Conceals easily and deeply. Except for the grips this gun is made entirely of metal. A nice pistol to carry or to just round off a High Standard collection. If you don't hit your target you'll at least singe it with the muzzle blast this thing throws! Face-to-face transfer only, all laws apply. Includes 100 rounds of ammo. $350.00. Preferred FFL for transfer is Pantel Tactical in Renton.

View attachment 648070 View attachment 648071
Is this still for sale?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.