JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Good lord. Clark County made it all the way to the UK !

:s0114:

Ric ... I think it did happen when we were in high school, but it was two guys telling stories over beer...

Nowadays these kids have a platform we couldn't have imagined, and they do not realize the whole world can see this stuff.

<broken link removed>

High School was not like this when I went, a few scuffles due to bussing of kids from other neighborhoods in the name of integration and such. A lot of drinking and weed and a smaller amount of harder stuff but no torture! What the hell is wrong with these kids?

Ah... Miss Eddy....6th grade teacher... 6ft5... curves that drove most of us guys crazy.... nothing ever happened but a whole lotta dreaming... even if something had happened... I sure as heck would not have posted it....

Hmmm I graduated in 1976

Female Dean of Students was banging one of the teachers in various closets around the old building They were caught twice by students

Science teacher married a girl who was his student a year after she graduated.

Cross Country Coach got caught banging one of the girls on his team on a over night sports trip. He had to resign.

At least one other male teacher was messing around with a couple of the girls I know this because one of the guys I hung out with was the "Look out" while they were in the back room (teacher years later put a gun to his head)

Parties where a couple of the girls weren't sure how many guys they "slept" with the next day and could be heard opening talking about in English class the next day.

Keggers in the woods with 50-200 kids

I walked into a party a couple years after graduation and saw a group of guys I knew in the corner having a heated discussion. It turns out they were arguing about how many guys at this party had slept with gal who's party it was during highschool. The party was to announce her engagement to one of this group of friends buddies. (the argument was between 6 or 7 not including the future groom)

Beats my school all to heck.
The gym coach was a pervert. He would hang around the showers after gym class and pass out the towels.
I wasn't surprised to find out years later that the cops were after him for molesting a student and instead of going to jail, he threw himself off the suicide bridge in Portland.
He was a lousy track coach too.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top