JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone know of a good brand for the aforementioned? I am having a problem with dogs coming on my property and carrying things off. I think of them is responsible for packing off a shoe from a pair I left on my front deck as well as some loose deer antlers that were laying around. I want some serious stuff that will spray a stream - and hurt. Please advise!

Anyone know of a good brand for the aforementioned? I am having a problem with dogs coming on my property and carrying things off. I think of them is responsible for packing off a shoe from a pair I left on my front deck as well as some loose deer antlers that were laying around. I want some serious stuff that will spray a stream - and hurt. Please advise!

Get or borrow a game camera ( fires when animal comes close) and see what is doing it first.

I second the game camera, works like an auto on yard light, proximity sensors, and can be set for size of animals to trigger it (good ones anyway).

And since there is a known fondness for Shoes, a visit to Good Will, etc, for a couple cheap pair of shoes,no sense you loosing more ofyour own!!!

Philip,
In the OutBack of North East Washington, we had a shoe thief, but that was befor trail cameras, I learned to air out my boots off a rope thrown over a corner log of our Log Cabin, I left them "staggered" so they would be lik a ladder, on each corner....

In the Boon Docks, its different now, we got ~civilized~, in door toilet & everything !!!!!

Well I am not so concerned about the shoe because the dogs are the primary issue. I'll definitely look in bear spray and hope that does the trick. My concern though is any residual chemical on the dog going home and causing 'distress' with it's owners.

Well I am not so concerned about the shoe because the dogs are the primary issue. I'll definitely look in bear spray and hope that does the trick. My concern though is any residual chemical on the dog going home and causing 'distress' with it's owners.

The owners should keep them contained to avoid their dogs getting sprayed. If it were at my place they would just go missing.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top