JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
A lot of cash on hand. Looking to buy staccato, scar, hk, feel free to try me if you have something interesting.

I am an instant transfer and can arrange a ffl in the Beaverton area for quick transfer.

I am also looking for hornady reloading equipment.

Also looking for powder and primers.

Also looking for sbe3, leupold mark 5 scopes, hellion?

Not really looking for any AR or AK 47.

A nice hunting rifle?

If you are an instant transfer and are looking for something in trade let me know!

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Off topic. But last week I was an instant transfer for a rifle... Then I went and bought a rifle on saturday and went into the cue... I dont get it.

Off topic. But last week I was an instant transfer for a rifle... Then I went and bought a rifle on saturday and went into the cue... I dont get it.
I haven't had that luck yet and hope you go through quick!!! The only time I have ever hit the que in the last ten years was when the kid at sportsman's put my middle name in first. The manager, who knew me pretty well, called and got it fixed and approved. The days of calling are long gone though.

For sale:

Swiss SIG/SAN 550 in factory red (yes, factory red) paint that is part of a short run for a collector's group. $3950. Has less than 200 rounds of Swiss / Ruag .223 55 gr. ammo through it (because I still have some left, and I bought 10 boxes of 20 rounds... 20 round factory mags are $70 ea. NOT NEW, but damn near it.

late man. / high serial number Austrian StG58 FAL on FN-licensed Type III receiver (Imbel). Test fired only. $2500 Factory Austrian mags (steel w/ witness holes) are $25 ea. NOT NEW, but damn near it.

Matching / consecutive serial numbers S&W Model 58 revolvers in .41 Mag. $2750 for the pair. NOT NEW, but excellent.

I have small rifle primers, various rifle powders, and brass (you probably have brass...) new except brass. :)

photos via email if you're interested.

Thanks.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.