JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am retired. My profession was Auto Body Repair and Painting. My parents deprived me of firearms when I was younger so now I have collected a few. I collect all types of firearms, ammunition, bayonets, and ammo boxes and crates. I also collect coins and paper money from around the world. I sell military ammo cans as a hobby and a way to meet nice people with similar likes and dislikes. I have signed up as a Vendor because I sell lots of ammo cans. I look forward to talking and trading stories with many of you. I would like to purchase items for my collections and maybe sell you a ammo can or two. Send me a personal message if you have items you want to sell or trade.

That was me! I will have to tell my probation officer that I made the "nice gentleman" list :s0112:

I would highly recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for ammo cans. By the way, do you have anymore fat .50's?

SF-

I am sorry, I only have 50 cal. cans available at this time. I am trying to purchase other sizes but they are to expensive. Keep watching my posts in the vendor section (that is if Joey gets it set up) I may have some other sizes buried in the back of my storage area and I am working my way back there as I put this last batch of cans in storage.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top