JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am retired. My profession was Auto Body Repair and Painting. My parents deprived me of firearms when I was younger so now I have collected a few. I collect all types of firearms, ammunition, bayonets, and ammo boxes and crates. I also collect coins and paper money from around the world. I sell military ammo cans as a hobby and a way to meet nice people with similar likes and dislikes. I have signed up as a Vendor because I sell lots of ammo cans. I look forward to talking and trading stories with many of you. I would like to purchase items for my collections and maybe sell you a ammo can or two. Send me a personal message if you have items you want to sell or trade.

That was me! I will have to tell my probation officer that I made the "nice gentleman" list :s0112:

I would highly recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for ammo cans. By the way, do you have anymore fat .50's?

SF-

I am sorry, I only have 50 cal. cans available at this time. I am trying to purchase other sizes but they are to expensive. Keep watching my posts in the vendor section (that is if Joey gets it set up) I may have some other sizes buried in the back of my storage area and I am working my way back there as I put this last batch of cans in storage.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top