JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm Jon, live in Wa... Love firearms of all kinds: history, making of, and usage. I'm looking to buy a 9mm or .40 s&w semi auto, (still in the saving mode), and thought, "Why not buy @ home?"
I really like the site!

Welcome to the forum. I do however doubt your love of firearms since you FAILED to mention the venerable 1911 45acp.

Welcome to the forum. I do however doubt your love of firearms since you FAILED to mention the venerable 1911 45acp.
yeah, you're right, but I think 6 years was enough (USA 13 Fox 86-92). They are the real deal, and they are what I measure everything else by, but now I'm thinking more of a family pistol for smaller hands than mine... also, the gov't. isn't getting me this one, it's on my own nickel... snicker;:s0155:

If you gettin em for a nickel I want 20 dollars worth.
Six years enough - Naw. and that don't count cause you didn't carry it every day.
A family gun - IS this for dun or defense? For fun yea can't beat a ruger or browning 22 pistol and cheap to shoot.
For defense a lot more options to choice from.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews