JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm Jon, live in Wa... Love firearms of all kinds: history, making of, and usage. I'm looking to buy a 9mm or .40 s&w semi auto, (still in the saving mode), and thought, "Why not buy @ home?"
I really like the site!

Welcome to the forum. I do however doubt your love of firearms since you FAILED to mention the venerable 1911 45acp.

Welcome to the forum. I do however doubt your love of firearms since you FAILED to mention the venerable 1911 45acp.
yeah, you're right, but I think 6 years was enough (USA 13 Fox 86-92). They are the real deal, and they are what I measure everything else by, but now I'm thinking more of a family pistol for smaller hands than mine... also, the gov't. isn't getting me this one, it's on my own nickel... snicker;:s0155:

If you gettin em for a nickel I want 20 dollars worth.
Six years enough - Naw. and that don't count cause you didn't carry it every day.
A family gun - IS this for dun or defense? For fun yea can't beat a ruger or browning 22 pistol and cheap to shoot.
For defense a lot more options to choice from.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top