JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$550
Manufacturer
High Standard
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Offered for sale only at $550.00 is a Hi Standard HD Military Pistol 22 cal. This pistol was made in May of 1946. It has left over parts, from the military contract, as well as new features incorporated into the post war production.
This pistol has the correct black cellulose acetate grips as well as the trigger over travel screw and the slide hold open after last round fired feature. All left over from the military contract. The rear sight is the new adjustable type. It comes with one OEM 10 round magazine, 6 3/4" barrel.

As can be seen in the photos this pistol has been in and out of a holster a good many times. There is bluing loss on both sides of the barre. The receiver retains about 99% bluing. The lighting makes the bluing loss on the barrel more harsh than it really is. I would rate the condition at approximately 87%. The bore is bright, shiny and crisp. The grips are in great condition but there is evidence of wear on the bottom of each grip consistent with holster usage.

I would prefer meeting/inspection/transfer at A Cut Above Pawn in Aloha Oregon. More photos available.

DSCN0858.JPG DSCN0859.JPG DSCN0860.JPG DSCN0861.JPG DSCN0862.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: