JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1500
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
IRMO
State
Other
Zip Code
1948 vintage Hi Standard H-D military built into an HDM/s clone built by , well, me. I build and sell a lot of these and at this point I would hazard to say I am the preeminent builder of them in the country. Gun has been completely stripped down and refurbished with parts as needed and new springs. Custom designed and CNC machined stainless steel clipped indexed cone baffles in the silencer core which uses my adjustable baffle crush design. Chromoly tube and end caps. New walnut grips from Klinsky. Finished in hot caustic blue over bead blast. Price is delivered to your SOT.

side.jpg pix178167117.jpg pix445377213.jpg pix108902736.jpg pix855322373.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Do we work through you in regards to warranty issues. End cap strikes and such?
Yes, I am the manufacturer and am a licensed 07/02 SOT . I have never had a baffle strike with one but I do fully warranty them. My experience is that most baffle strikes are from loose screw on silencers which isn't really an issue with these as even if the do loosen up there is a center support which acts as the defacto silencer core rear cap that supports the tube internally. In any case it would be quite the trick for one to loosen up as there are safeguards that prevent that. Still warrantied though. I build 20-30 of these alone a year and I hand fit everything.

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.