JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sporadic light strikes?

You say that it's been spotlessly cleaned and lubed...does that include more than a field strip?

Is the firing pin/striker properly aligned (check brass to see if alignment is off after a light strike).

Has the hammer spring been modified or replaced with a lighter spring?

Oh man, I want one!
Id check the springs first.. but also the internal ratchet is said to be plastic.. could be a notch is sheared off. Numrich should have the spared needed to repair.

Oh man, I want one!
Id check the springs first.. but also the internal ratchet is said to be plastic.. could be a notch is sheared off. Numrich should have the spared needed to repair.

To add to this:

A6FC5E63-5702-4FCA-8700-AA2656A02A40.jpeg

The ratchet part circled aligns the firing pin/striker (also circled) - check these to make sure alignment is good.

I found a mention online of someone finding a hammer pin that had walked itself out causing a misalignment...check to make sure that your pins are where they should be as well!

Oh man, I want one!

Numrich ran out but you can get a newly designed one here

Numrich ran out but you can get a newly designed one here

^ I keep harassing @orygun but they could also be a possible source for that rotating firing pin he's been after for his cool 4 barrel derringer as well. Thanks for the tip.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top