JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
First there was the zip .22. Widely proclaimed to be the worst gun ever made.

Then they made the thunderstruck which made the top five of worst guns available for many reviewers.

Then they made the switchback which is a zimak pock-marked piece of utter bubblegum.

Now this. Can you say plastic jam-o-matic?

Really unclear what this thing is supposed to do that a lot of other .22s haven't already. That and they have the desirable feature of not being made by Standard. :s0165:

Is that keymod????

This launched on the first, didn't it?
I think it's coincidence in this case cuz it's on their website. But I may be wrong about that I dunno. Funny I was looking at suppressors on the first and saw the Huxwrx flow 22 was in stock. I thought it was an April fools joke cuz I had never seen the rad 22 in stock anywhere in the country. Then I checked Huxwrx website and they actually released the flow 22 on the first (I bought it cuz it was in stock but not my first choice).

So, it's has Thompson magazine esthetics ( cool look, terrible function)
Top cocking? (Mac 10 ??)
Bullpup, but paintball gun?
Looks like KelTec clamshell plastic main body, resulting in a grip for proto'-humans.
Oh , and how much are extra mags?
:eek:

If they are still in business they must be doing something right
I think their business models is "be owned by a rich guy as a tax write off". I think I remember reading about that when their zip abomination failed. That was a bit too big a failure and there was questions about if the company could survive even as a tax write off.

I am not a fan of thier products.
Who is? I will defend damn near any company who makes a safe and functional firearm, e.g. when you consider the price points I think Hi-Points are actually a good value. Standard has not had anything I would consider recommending for a while. Even their standard fare is dubious, let alone their "innovations."

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top