JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$995
Manufacturer
Browning
City
KEIZER
State
Oregon
Zip Code
This was a project i have been working to put together since last summer. but my recent Staccato purchase has this gathering dust.

FN slide that i picked from Mr. Beining that was that was already machined for the Tricon RMR mount. I hade my local smith install the mount, front sight and re blue the slide.
I added all the internals and acquired a Barsto barrel for it (see note below on Barrel). Will likely require minor fitting to allow for hammer clearance on the RMR plate depending on type of hammer. RMR is a Triicon RM07. The package is available with or with out the RMR

Slide with RMR plate $550
Slide with RMR $995

The barrel I picked up used for $75 as a risk buy, It has been touched by untrained hands. I have shot a few rounds through it with one of my hi power but personally I think its a total loss but I know next to nothing about barrel fitting so it may be able to be saved. The previous owner went through the expense of having it hard chromed as well.

Thanks

Andy

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
71659742-025A-4724-9F46-9FD97C50D776.jpeg 130DAD9A-C9D2-4CCE-B82F-39531404C59C.jpeg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.