JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I looking to buy a Hi-Point Pistol in .380,9mm,or .45,I keep hearing good things about them online and I'm curious to try one out to see if they are actually a decent gun for the money.

Preference in this order:

1. 9mm
2. .45
3. .380

Hi-Cap_S.jpg

I don't have one to offer, but if you don't mind an opinion on your thread...I've owned a Hi-Point JHP (.45acp). Overall, not a bad gun. Ugly as sin, and heavy, but I'll say it was very accurate and ran 100% on everything I ran through it. Threw a Hogue Handall sleeve on the grip to improve the feel. To me, the size made it impractical for anything but a home defense or vehicle gun. I only bought it out of sheer curiosity. I sold it last year, but found a little respect for them along the way.

I just wanted to throw out a recommendation since you stated 9mm is your first choice. For just a little more (about $230 depending on where you get it), you can get a SCCY CPX-2. 10+1 rounds, much more compact, so you could use it as a carry gun, and very reliable in my tests of it. Also American made, and well built. It's worth checking out in the budget gun arena.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.