JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
*** SOLD ***

PRICE: $225
ITEM: Hi-Point 995TS

This has had less than 50 rounds through it. Originally I got it so my daughter could have something to shoot but we found out we couldn't shoot any center fire rifle at our range even though it was a pistol round. So we only shot it one time and didn't even get through an entire box.

The 995TS is a fun rifle, it comes with one magazine and has the compensator and forward grip and sling. It is accurate and pretty easy to tear down to clean.
01.jpg

Last Edited:
PRICE: $250

This has had less than 50 rounds through it. Originally I got it so my daughter could have something to shoot but we found out we couldn't shoot any center fire rifle at our range even though it was a pistol round. So we only shot it one time and didn't even get through an entire box.

The 995TS is a fun rifle, it comes with one magazine and has the compensator and forward grip and sling. It is accurate and pretty easy to tear down to clean.

If you pay my full price of $250 I will include a tactical soft case with 5 pockets for magazines.

View attachment 369120

I have to ask, what range will not let you shoot pistol caliber rifles? Be a good place to let people know to avoid.

PRICE: $225
Hi, if you still have it Monday I'll take it,iam out of town now. Thanks

View attachment 369120

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews