JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
*********SPF******************

Hey,
I have for sale or trade a Hi Point 995 9mm carbine. It comes with the ATI stock it is currently wearing (similar to a Beretta carbine, as seen in Battlestar Galactica and other sci-fi media) plus a black original stock. It includes everything you see including 2 10-round magazines and the AIM scope in the pictures, as well as the barrel shroud that makes it look cool and futuristic. It is relatively inexpensive to feed, since it takes 9mm ammo, and is quite a lot of fun and practical if you're looking for a pistol caliber carbine.
Looking to trade for an SKS in good condition, HD shotgun (Mossberg 500 or Maverick 88 type) or anything else that might peak my interest. Cash price is $235. I could also add a little ammo for the right deal. :)

And no, I don't have "Da UZI 9 millimeter. Da 45 long slide with da laser sight. Da 12 gauge autoloader..." (Anyone catch my references?) :)

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.