JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Cool site! :cool:

Born and raised here in Or. Well i hunt and fish a bit. More fishing lately! Tuna and halibut fishing is very very addicting! Shoot trap at a local club and winter league for the same club were we go to other clubs to shoot. It's lots of fun especially when it's raining sideways:s0114:. Thanks for reading this and have a great day! :gun11: :gun21:

Man i love guns!

North Plains, eh?? Well, welcome from just down Glencoe Road in Hillsboro.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Thanks and nice to see that there are so many people in Or. and Wash. that are pro gun! Some times i wonder about the N.W.. The first 10 days that i have been a member there has been over 160 new members! I am thinking that has got to say something for NORTHWEST FIRE ARMS and the North West.

and a good day to you also.

Hmmm, North Plains, must spend some time at the Hillsboro Trap and Skeet club.
Have gone through many a box of shells there myself... and there are times that I even hit something... :)

and a good day to you also.

Hmmm, North Plains, must spend some time at the Hillsboro Trap and Skeet club.
Have gone through many a box of shells there myself... and there are times that I even hit something... :)

Yes i have shot there. They are in our winter league.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top