JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Cool site! :cool:

Born and raised here in Or. Well i hunt and fish a bit. More fishing lately! Tuna and halibut fishing is very very addicting! Shoot trap at a local club and winter league for the same club were we go to other clubs to shoot. It's lots of fun especially when it's raining sideways:s0114:. Thanks for reading this and have a great day! :gun11: :gun21:

Man i love guns!

North Plains, eh?? Well, welcome from just down Glencoe Road in Hillsboro.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Thanks and nice to see that there are so many people in Or. and Wash. that are pro gun! Some times i wonder about the N.W.. The first 10 days that i have been a member there has been over 160 new members! I am thinking that has got to say something for NORTHWEST FIRE ARMS and the North West.

and a good day to you also.

Hmmm, North Plains, must spend some time at the Hillsboro Trap and Skeet club.
Have gone through many a box of shells there myself... and there are times that I even hit something... :)

and a good day to you also.

Hmmm, North Plains, must spend some time at the Hillsboro Trap and Skeet club.
Have gone through many a box of shells there myself... and there are times that I even hit something... :)

Yes i have shot there. They are in our winter league.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top