JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi,
I live in Virginia. I have recently discovered lots of forums. I don't know much, but everyone on every forum is teaching me something new. I don't know much, most of my shooting is plinking, or tossed clays, nothing intense or competitive. I like to mostly read what questions others have because I would never think of them, & all the different answers. This is the fourth forum I've joined & I'm looking forward to learning! I support the second amendment!

Welcome. A great place to start is to tell everyone what type of guns you own and how/where/when you like to shoot them. The conversations will build from there.

Me, I love 1911's in .45, .22 target pistols and paper punching with long guns.

Enjoy

Welcome. A great place to start is to tell everyone what type of guns you own and how/where/when you like to shoot them. The conversations will build from there.

Me, I love 1911's in .45, .22 target pistols and paper punching with long guns.

Enjoy

Thank you for your advice.
I started with shotgun & tossed clays. Got to shoot a few rounds of sporting clays before I was forced to stop. I couldn't not shoot, so I've taken up handguns. We have Ruger mark2. In 9mm my S&W 3953tsw, M&p9c. S&W38. I like the .22 rifle too. We are members of a shooting club instead of a country club (golf). I work with scouts, & I one day I would like to become qualified to open the world of shooting sports for young people via instructing. We are a shooting family.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top