JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi,
I live in Virginia. I have recently discovered lots of forums. I don't know much, but everyone on every forum is teaching me something new. I don't know much, most of my shooting is plinking, or tossed clays, nothing intense or competitive. I like to mostly read what questions others have because I would never think of them, & all the different answers. This is the fourth forum I've joined & I'm looking forward to learning! I support the second amendment!

Welcome. A great place to start is to tell everyone what type of guns you own and how/where/when you like to shoot them. The conversations will build from there.

Me, I love 1911's in .45, .22 target pistols and paper punching with long guns.

Enjoy

Welcome. A great place to start is to tell everyone what type of guns you own and how/where/when you like to shoot them. The conversations will build from there.

Me, I love 1911's in .45, .22 target pistols and paper punching with long guns.

Enjoy

Thank you for your advice.
I started with shotgun & tossed clays. Got to shoot a few rounds of sporting clays before I was forced to stop. I couldn't not shoot, so I've taken up handguns. We have Ruger mark2. In 9mm my S&W 3953tsw, M&p9c. S&W38. I like the .22 rifle too. We are members of a shooting club instead of a country club (golf). I work with scouts, & I one day I would like to become qualified to open the world of shooting sports for young people via instructing. We are a shooting family.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top