JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
yesterday hot and muggy right now its warm and muggy our weather can't make up its mind rain then sun then rain then rain and sun

saw the strangest rainbow last week it went around in a full circle with the sun in the middle .

Welcome its nice to see this nw board grow across the country .

this summer seems wetter than usual . Usually by July most of the days are pretty dry with occasional rain storm to drench a weekend camp out .

we get thunder storms too every once in a while

what cracks me up is when our state gets a month with out rain its starts trowing out drought warnings.

I'm not complaining at all. i like the rain except on the weekends .

"ladyruger"....our weather here in central oregon is supposed to change tonight .... hi's in 80's & low's in mid 40's.........where i live we're at 2800 ft. so we can get a cold snap in about 4 hrs. yesterday was 70sh , and last nite was 40sh......makes for a good nites sleep though ! LOL! it's tough on the gardens though.....just never know when to plant ! lifes a "hip shoot" anyway !!

steven

Hello and may I offer my condolences for your NY gun rights. My son will be moving to Syracuse next month for school. I dread the thought of having to leave my gun at home when I take him there thanks to NY gun laws.

Welcome! Where 'bouts in NY are you from? I hail from Central Jersey, the best place to be from! I have extended family Upstate, Finger Lakes.

Trlsmn, fear not. The laws in NY vary greatly from "The City" to "Upstate". May not mean you get to take your guns so easily, but where the boy will be tends to be a bit friendlier. Maybe not Syracuse-proper, but that area in general.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top