Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

hi from ny

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by lady ruger, Jul 17, 2011.

1. lady ruger

lady ruger newyork New Member

i am new to this board and i also a member to few other boards.

2. moose

moose northwet coast Well-Known Member

Welcome!

3. oasis618

oasis618 Tacoma, Wa Active Member

Welcome to the forum!

4. rusobr2

rusobr2 prineville,or Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

welcome to NWF ! look around , and enjoy yourself ! take part in the forums , we always like to here whats going on the other side of the mississippi !! LOL !

steven

5. lady ruger

so rusobr2 how is there and over here is is hot and muggy, i am in a air condition room.

6. eldbillbo

eldbillbo clackamas New world samurai and a redneck none the less Bronze Supporter

yesterday hot and muggy right now its warm and muggy our weather can't make up its mind rain then sun then rain then rain and sun

saw the strangest rainbow last week it went around in a full circle with the sun in the middle .

Welcome its nice to see this nw board grow across the country .

7. lady ruger

eldbillbo that sounds wierd we just have thunder storms.

8. eldbillbo

eldbillbo clackamas New world samurai and a redneck none the less Bronze Supporter

this summer seems wetter than usual . Usually by July most of the days are pretty dry with occasional rain storm to drench a weekend camp out .

we get thunder storms too every once in a while

what cracks me up is when our state gets a month with out rain its starts trowing out drought warnings.

I'm not complaining at all. i like the rain except on the weekends .

9. rusobr2

rusobr2 prineville,or Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

"ladyruger"....our weather here in central oregon is supposed to change tonight .... hi's in 80's & low's in mid 40's.........where i live we're at 2800 ft. so we can get a cold snap in about 4 hrs. yesterday was 70sh , and last nite was 40sh......makes for a good nites sleep though ! LOL! it's tough on the gardens though.....just never know when to plant ! lifes a "hip shoot" anyway !!

steven

10. HappyRoman

HappyRoman Sherwood Forest Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

hi there

11. Trlsmn

Trlsmn In Utero (Portland) Well-Known Member

Hello and may I offer my condolences for your NY gun rights. My son will be moving to Syracuse next month for school. I dread the thought of having to leave my gun at home when I take him there thanks to NY gun laws.

12. dude young

dude young SE PDX Active Member

Welcome! Where 'bouts in NY are you from? I hail from Central Jersey, the best place to be from! I have extended family Upstate, Finger Lakes.

Trlsmn, fear not. The laws in NY vary greatly from "The City" to "Upstate". May not mean you get to take your guns so easily, but where the boy will be tends to be a bit friendlier. Maybe not Syracuse-proper, but that area in general.