Hi from Dallas, OR

Reactions
HI all,

Grew up in Georgia/Florida, came to Oregon for a vacation trip 9 years ago, fell in love with the state, went back & immediately put our place in Georgia up for sale, then bought our place here in Dallas & never looked back. Oregon is paradise!

All my neighbors shoot regularly (we're all well out of town)-- I knew we were gonna get along as soon as we met ;-)

I grew up shooting (was given my first .22 & .410 single shots when I was still in my single digits). Thinned out my collection quite a bit before we moved, but still have a few in the back of the safe I'm thinking of letting go.

It's stuff I really like, but never shoot anymore. To those that would say "Just keep them if you don't really need the cash"-- I agree, that's why I still have them. But I can also see letting a few pieces go to good homes, while keeping the stuff I actually shoot or have sentimental attachment to.

Anyway-- I'm gonna bounce around the site & read up a bit. I'll prob throw at least 1 or 2 up for sale later.

arakboss

Reactions
Welcome to the forum. I had to make two trips to Dallas to acquire my super cheap 11-87 shotgun, thanks to really strict Walmart Workers. Nice town. The Mcdonalds employees there in town are top notch IMHO. DMV employees are split down the middle one gal was very nice and the other not so much.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder
Cerberus Training Group
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Pistol
Cerberus Training Group
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Rifle
Cerberus Training Group

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Sunset Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Gordon is a great guy, highly recommend doing business with him.
    • NWGN
  • Rapid Fire Arms
    5.00 star(s)
    Have done several transfers through this shop. All were pleasant experiences. Folks were friendly and pleasant, prices were fair. I wouldn't...
  • Gorge Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Good little shop. Have transferred numerous pieces here and it's always been pain free. My only little gripe is limited hours (currently not...
  • Money Market Pawn Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    Great place to pickup from sites like Davidson's. Low fees. Friendly folks.
  • Money Market Pawn Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    This has been my go to for all transfers. Peter, the two Jasons and Joe have always been very professional and accommodating. The transfer...
Top Bottom