JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
HI all,

Grew up in Georgia/Florida, came to Oregon for a vacation trip 9 years ago, fell in love with the state, went back & immediately put our place in Georgia up for sale, then bought our place here in Dallas & never looked back. Oregon is paradise!

All my neighbors shoot regularly (we're all well out of town)-- I knew we were gonna get along as soon as we met ;-)

I grew up shooting (was given my first .22 & .410 single shots when I was still in my single digits). Thinned out my collection quite a bit before we moved, but still have a few in the back of the safe I'm thinking of letting go.

It's stuff I really like, but never shoot anymore. To those that would say "Just keep them if you don't really need the cash"-- I agree, that's why I still have them. But I can also see letting a few pieces go to good homes, while keeping the stuff I actually shoot or have sentimental attachment to.

Anyway-- I'm gonna bounce around the site & read up a bit. I'll prob throw at least 1 or 2 up for sale later.

Since you are from Dallas you should look into the Rickreall gun shows. They have them 3 times a year. It is a great show and you can take your guns and try to sell them there or maybe do a trade.

Welcome aboard.

93006EAA-43F3-49A4-841D-FBC45EB8F09F.jpeg

There's a little gun shop in Monmouth (5150 Tactical). The owners are veterans, and good people.

Welcome to the forum. I had to make two trips to Dallas to acquire my super cheap 11-87 shotgun, thanks to really strict Walmart Workers. Nice town. The Mcdonalds employees there in town are top notch IMHO. DMV employees are split down the middle one gal was very nice and the other not so much.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top