JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi everyone, I thought I'd introduce myself.

I'll be honest, I generally steer clear of forums, but this one seems pretty darn awesome, and I happen to have it on good authority that I should be on here.

I'm Gracie (from WA state), some of you may already either know me, or know of me. I am the founder and editor-in-chief of Packing Pretty™, a tactical guide for women on concealed carry and personal protection. http://www.packingpretty.com

I am also a firearms instructor, and should be an NRA training counselor by the end of the week!

For those of you from Clatskanie, OR you probably better know me as a board member at Clatskanie Rifle and Pistol Club, inc. I'm also the assistant director of their firearms training department.

I'm not a gun snob... if the firearm you shoot works for you, I'm not going to put you down or talk crud about it. I love my Springfield XD, XD(M), and XDS collections, but I have many other handguns, rifles and shotguns as well. I am a firm believer in consistency for carry, and diversity for fun!

Thanks for reading, and I hope to meet a ton of AWESOME Pacific Northwesters like myself on here.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews