Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Hi everyone, I'm Gracie from Packing Pretty!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Packing Pretty, Sep 23, 2012.

1. Packing Pretty

Packing Pretty Washington State New Member

Hi everyone, I thought I'd introduce myself.

I'll be honest, I generally steer clear of forums, but this one seems pretty darn awesome, and I happen to have it on good authority that I should be on here.

I'm Gracie (from WA state), some of you may already either know me, or know of me. I am the founder and editor-in-chief of Packing Pretty™, a tactical guide for women on concealed carry and personal protection. http://www.packingpretty.com

I am also a firearms instructor, and should be an NRA training counselor by the end of the week!

For those of you from Clatskanie, OR you probably better know me as a board member at Clatskanie Rifle and Pistol Club, inc. I'm also the assistant director of their firearms training department.

I'm not a gun snob... if the firearm you shoot works for you, I'm not going to put you down or talk crud about it. I love my Springfield XD, XD(M), and XDS collections, but I have many other handguns, rifles and shotguns as well. I am a firm believer in consistency for carry, and diversity for fun!

Thanks for reading, and I hope to meet a ton of AWESOME Pacific Northwesters like myself on here.

2. Jablunty

Jablunty Vancouver Member

Welcome to the Forum.

3. swoop

swoop Milwaukie, Oregon Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard Gracie. Enjoy!

4. MarkAd

MarkAd Port Orchard Well-Known Member

Hi
    Welcome to the forum. If you want to meet real awesome PacNorWesters, like myself, come to Kitsap County. :)

5. Jablunty

Jablunty Vancouver Member

Hey I just checked out you site. Looks like alot of good info/articles. I will pass this onto my wife.

6. coctailer

coctailer Portland, OR/Hastings, MI/Vancouver,WA I run with scissors.

Welcome Gracie!!

7. BGS2

BGS2 Hillsboro, Oregon Active Member

Welcome, Gracie! We follow you on facebook, we're Facebook.com/BlackstoneGunSafety. Keep up the great work with your site. :)

8. Angie

Angie Reno, NV Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Excellent! Glad to have you here :)

9. 1stIDFMP

1stIDFMP North of Salem, south of Portland Active Member

Welcome to the forum Gracie! ::thumbup:

10. Packing Pretty

Packing Pretty Washington State New Member

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!