JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi everyone, I thought I'd introduce myself.

I'll be honest, I generally steer clear of forums, but this one seems pretty darn awesome, and I happen to have it on good authority that I should be on here.

I'm Gracie (from WA state), some of you may already either know me, or know of me. I am the founder and editor-in-chief of Packing Pretty™, a tactical guide for women on concealed carry and personal protection. http://www.packingpretty.com

I am also a firearms instructor, and should be an NRA training counselor by the end of the week!

For those of you from Clatskanie, OR you probably better know me as a board member at Clatskanie Rifle and Pistol Club, inc. I'm also the assistant director of their firearms training department.

I'm not a gun snob... if the firearm you shoot works for you, I'm not going to put you down or talk crud about it. I love my Springfield XD, XD(M), and XDS collections, but I have many other handguns, rifles and shotguns as well. I am a firm believer in consistency for carry, and diversity for fun!

Thanks for reading, and I hope to meet a ton of AWESOME Pacific Northwesters like myself on here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top