Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Hi everyone, I'm Gracie from Packing Pretty!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Packing Pretty, Sep 23, 2012.

1. Packing Pretty

Packing Pretty Washington State New Member

Hi everyone, I thought I'd introduce myself.

I'll be honest, I generally steer clear of forums, but this one seems pretty darn awesome, and I happen to have it on good authority that I should be on here.

I'm Gracie (from WA state), some of you may already either know me, or know of me. I am the founder and editor-in-chief of Packing Pretty™, a tactical guide for women on concealed carry and personal protection. http://www.packingpretty.com

I am also a firearms instructor, and should be an NRA training counselor by the end of the week!

For those of you from Clatskanie, OR you probably better know me as a board member at Clatskanie Rifle and Pistol Club, inc. I'm also the assistant director of their firearms training department.

I'm not a gun snob... if the firearm you shoot works for you, I'm not going to put you down or talk crud about it. I love my Springfield XD, XD(M), and XDS collections, but I have many other handguns, rifles and shotguns as well. I am a firm believer in consistency for carry, and diversity for fun!

Thanks for reading, and I hope to meet a ton of AWESOME Pacific Northwesters like myself on here.

2. Jablunty

Jablunty Vancouver Member

Welcome to the Forum.

3. swoop

swoop Milwaukie, Oregon Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard Gracie. Enjoy!

4. MarkAd

MarkAd Port Orchard Well-Known Member

Hi
    Welcome to the forum. If you want to meet real awesome PacNorWesters, like myself, come to Kitsap County. :)

5. Jablunty

Jablunty Vancouver Member

Hey I just checked out you site. Looks like alot of good info/articles. I will pass this onto my wife.

6. coctailer

coctailer Portland, OR/Hastings, MI/Vancouver,WA I run with scissors.

Welcome Gracie!!

7. BGS2

BGS2 Hillsboro, Oregon Active Member

Welcome, Gracie! We follow you on facebook, we're Facebook.com/BlackstoneGunSafety. Keep up the great work with your site. :)

8. Angie

Angie Reno, NV Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Excellent! Glad to have you here :)

9. 1stIDFMP

1stIDFMP North of Salem, south of Portland Active Member

Welcome to the forum Gracie! ::thumbup:

10. Packing Pretty

Packing Pretty Washington State New Member

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!