JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi everyone, so I hate to say but I am going to part ways with my Safari Arms 1911 Matchmaster RS. My flight training comes first, and some of the toys must go. So I was wondering what kind of value these pistols have. I know that a pistol is worth what some one is willing to buy it for, but does rarity of a pistol and the Safari Arms name on the frame, the long wait from ordering from Olympic Arms, matching numbers on the pistol, plus extras make it worth the $800-1000 range?

So the back ground on the pistol: has about 700 rds through it, three sets of grips, five mags, a leather holster, and case. The PO put a faint idiot mark on it, although it is hard to see.

So let me know what you all think, since everyone on the forum always know a little more than I do on pistols. Thanks

Image0477.jpg

I think $8-900 is a good asking price. These guns are still made new under OlyArms and they show up for sale under the Safari name fairly regularly. I saw at least 3 for sale this weekend at the WAC show, all were on the $700-1000 range. I recently bought a brand new Olympic Arms 1911 from a local shop and I love it. My personal research found people either hate or love this brand.
You already pointed out the real answer: that gun is worth exactly what someone is willing to pay for it :)

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top