JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi everyone, so I hate to say but I am going to part ways with my Safari Arms 1911 Matchmaster RS. My flight training comes first, and some of the toys must go. So I was wondering what kind of value these pistols have. I know that a pistol is worth what some one is willing to buy it for, but does rarity of a pistol and the Safari Arms name on the frame, the long wait from ordering from Olympic Arms, matching numbers on the pistol, plus extras make it worth the $800-1000 range?

So the back ground on the pistol: has about 700 rds through it, three sets of grips, five mags, a leather holster, and case. The PO put a faint idiot mark on it, although it is hard to see.

So let me know what you all think, since everyone on the forum always know a little more than I do on pistols. Thanks

Image0477.jpg

I think $8-900 is a good asking price. These guns are still made new under OlyArms and they show up for sale under the Safari name fairly regularly. I saw at least 3 for sale this weekend at the WAC show, all were on the $700-1000 range. I recently bought a brand new Olympic Arms 1911 from a local shop and I love it. My personal research found people either hate or love this brand.
You already pointed out the real answer: that gun is worth exactly what someone is willing to pay for it :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top