JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
well here is my thoughts im 53 years old when i was a punk kid in my teens i too got in trouble with the law ended up in the army finely in my 30s i got my life straitened up but i treated the law with disrespect when i was a teen so they did not treat me with respect. when i became a man and treated the police with respect ill be they treated me with respect as well. you know if you treat people with kindness they most likely will do the same. point two people as you call them sheaple have a right to be worried look at all the home invasions , robberies ,rapes, stabbings, shootings, and gangs we have in this country. and the school shooting and the civil unrest so when you see a man carrying a gun in the open . and a person calls the cops and he goes out to see if every thing is ok i for one am glad. i think he should have to show id myself . if that same person went out and killed a bunch of people you can bet there would be all kinds of trouble for the that police man for not doing his job and getting that mans id then . he should show his id like you do when pulled over in a car.

well here is my thoughts im 53 years old when i was a punk kid in my teens i too got in trouble with the law ended up in the army finely in my 30s i got my life straitened up but i treated the law with disrespect when i was a teen so they did not treat me with respect. when i became a man and treated the police with respect ill be they treated me with respect as well. you know if you treat people with kindness they most likely will do the same. point two people as you call them sheaple have a right to be worried look at all the home invasions , robberies ,rapes, stabbings, shootings, and gangs we have in this country. and the school shooting and the civil unrest so when you see a man carrying a gun in the open . and a person calls the cops and he goes out to see if every thing is ok i for one am glad. i think he should have to show id myself . if that same person went out and killed a bunch of people you can bet there would be all kinds of trouble for the that police man for not doing his job and getting that mans id then . he should show his id like you do when pulled over in a car.

You're losing me here. Are you arguing for enhanced police powers?

There's a lot to be said for being polite..being respectful...it's part of the civil society Mark Levin acknowledges so well. WE can't get along without it.

But there are limits to civility. Disarming yourself simply to try and make society a more polite place is inherently the wrong thing to do.

Just take a breath once in a while.

Not really sure what was said here but that you think it's OK for the LEO to violate your 4th amendment right and ask you for ID just because you are legally carrying a firearm .

Although I don't see any tactical advantage of open carry,I do believe we should be able to.Well constitutional carry would be great. And the LOE departments need to realize that 99.9% of the people open carrying are good.And that 99.9% of the bad guys are conceal carrying until the last moment.

And I sure don't think that LEOs should be able to harass a person that is just walking down the street minding his own business.In this incident and/or state I guess,I believe they do have to show ID in these circumstances. (this all came up,on here,a couple months ago when the vid came out)
They do have the right to make sure your gun and magazines are unloaded there. (again,from the last thread)

And like I said before,how smart is it to walk around with a empty gun,make a scene everywhere you go,so that some bad guy can figure out your routine and take your unloaded weapon?
If he had others with him,so he couldn't be victimized,himself,then it would make more sense and actually make a statement,in stead of "look at ME!!!"

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top