JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I understand the point the guy is trying to make. Personally I would have told the officer my name. If only to make it easier to ID me when the next panic'ed motorist calls 911.

the guy filming has issues .lets make a scene so the cops come so we can film it to make a point.

But at least he posted the encounter. I wonder how many encounters other guys with recorders have went through before they posted their choice of recording. If he did have an underlying agenda (i.e. suing a police department for misconduct) then why post this specific video of someone doing their job appropriately? I cringe when I see videos of people running to a scene with cell phones and cameras in hand to a police officer wrestling someone but with no intent to help...at all. Even though "good samaratin" laws protect people from being sued for helping LEOs (because they take it in "good faith" that the LEO is attempting to maintain order). THOSE people make me sick. Record away all you want, but how would you feel if you were getting beaten up and I ran over to film it to post it on YouTube?

That officer was great, He was professional and handled himself very well even when he did not get his questions answered. Most cops at that point would have given you big attitued. I commend this officer and wish all were like him. The guy filming does have issues you could tell he was out looking for trouble hence the camcorder, but to his credit he did post the video. There is hope, that officer put a smile on my face good job.

dang wish every law officer had the ability to be like him. The officer carries himself very well and is professional. give that officer a bonus

This guy has other videos like this.There is one from a coffee shop.

And think about it.You make a scene about once a week...WITH YOUR UNLOADED WEAPON... so everyone can see you and the LEOs.
Don't ya think some bad guy would punch this guy in the back of the head and put a loaded HIGH CAP magazine in his gun? Then he would have a new gun and the idiot wasting the LEOs time would look really stupid

Just waiting for that one on You tube

Now THAT is a squared away Po-Po!! He's got SACK taking on "an unknown with a gun" without hesitation, he's got CLASS for not treating the guy like a dirt-bag once it was determined he wasn't illegal, and he's got STYLE because he actually has a great sense of humor... rare breed, (although not exclusively) often only found forged from military service.

:s0155:

The guy is a moron ! Being obtuse isn't a statement it's a lack of respect . The leo was doing his job and making sure that everything was on the up & up .
Refusing to identify himself made him appear as though he had something to hide . We have all heard stories of other police that would have taken his camera and
gone looking for polyps with it . Good cop this time . patient , professional, pleasant .

The guy is a moron ! Being obtuse isn't a statement it's a lack of respect . The leo was doing his job and making sure that everything was on the up & up .
Refusing to identify himself made him appear as though he had something to hide . We have all heard stories of other police that would have taken his camera and
gone looking for polyps with it . Good cop this time . patient , professional, pleasant .

Respect is a two way street. Refusing to identify in many circumstances is your right, not bending over everytime you hear a "papers please".

Read the comments:
Warrantless cell phone searches banned in Calif.

Now THAT is a squared away Po-Po!! He's got SACK taking on "an unknown with a gun" without hesitation, he's got CLASS for not treating the guy like a dirt-bag once it was determined he wasn't illegal, and he's got STYLE because he actually has a great sense of humor... rare breed, (although not exclusively) often only found forged from military service.

:s0155:

He knew who the guy was because he was doing this all the time. Not saying he didn't do good.I think he did.But the OC guy was known in the area for this.They knew it was all show and he was trying to get a bad response from the cops.
All the cops in the area know they will be on camera when the handle this guy.

And CharonPDX from another thread on here,it went down just like the law said. The OC tries to do everything he has to do but absolutely nothing else,trying to get a rise.
For me,it's just some idiot taking officers off of important issues to deal with him.

+ a bunch to the cop and minus twice as much for the richard noggin' who was obviously trying to create an issue. Just my take but I am betting the idiot with the camera didn't want to give a name because he didn't get the response he was after. Had things gone 180* different from what happened that guy would've had his name out there in a heart beat. If you have to resort to baiting then you are actively looking for confrontation. Dumb da dumb dumb dumb.

Great video on two fronts.

1) Americans must EXERCISE their rights....we must remind each other what those rights are....often...unambiguously. This is a great way to do it!

2) Cops (who I have no great love for based solely on personal experience) have a tough job; one that takes courage to perform with awareness, conviction, and a special sense of hewmah!

Kudos to both.

.................................Sad commentary on US, that this is unusual.

Great video on two fronts.

1) Americans must EXERCISE their rights....we must remind each other what those rights are....often...unambiguously. This is a great way to do it!

Exercising a right is one thing but having a history of baiting in order to create a problem is something else entirely.

Exercising a right is one thing but having a history of baiting in order to create a problem is something else entirely.

Probably way off topic here, apologies.

You know I got to thinking about this.....it may be an opening for us to actually do something...to simply stand up and be counted.
I was wondering if I had the cojones to walk down the street carrying a pistol...I came up short. Why? Because it's not a normal part of our lives....we don't see it as a matter of course. It's unexpected and it would scare the "citizens" of the nanny state we have become. Cops would be shortly behind them.

How can we change that?
1) education: conservatives must take back the schools. We have to become emissaries for the rights of free men.
2) practice: conservatives must show...physically show...their numbers in society. Progs think they own the joint, that their view is dominant. We need to show them; all day, every day, that they are in the minority. Open carry is a perfect way to do that.

shuttin up now.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads