JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$400
Manufacturer
Henry
Caliber
308 Winchester
City
Gresham
State
Oregon
Zip Code
what we got here non binary gender fuild pronoun is a gun that People sitting on a certain side of The retirement home we call this senate would still consider a dangerous assault weapon.

for the rest of the people here that didn't take the short bus its a 308 single shot rifle.

Now to give Henry there do they make a great little gun here it has iron sights if you want a gold fashion, A modern pikatary rail if you Want to actually mount anything worth a piss. Beautiful wood to give people wood.
cute little gun

So I literally got it to shut one of my hunting friends up that was complaining that I used a semi automatic saying I won't be able to get a deer in 1 shot.

Well I proved him wrong and now I'm still stuck with the gun.

Comes with about 40 rounds of steel Russian ammo, It's Box and a Marlin ghetto scope.

I'm never gonna use this thing again so let's get something I want to use.

I'm looking for a semi automatic 12 gauge shotgun that has at least a 24" barrel if longer.

I also would settle for an 870 barrel that's for turkey and maybe a little bit of cash.

Now if someone had a Hemorrhage in the brain and is willing to trade I would gladly trade it for an eotech.

a bubblegum ton of 5.56 works as well

otherwise 400 would make it yours

20221009_173911.jpg 20221009_173858.jpg 20221009_173830.jpg 20221009_141832.jpg 20221009_141820.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
what we got here non binary gender fuild pronoun is a gun that People sitting on a certain side of The retirement home we call this senate would still consider a dangerous assault weapon.

for the rest of the people here that didn't take the short bus its a 308 single shot rifle.

Now to give Henry there do they make a great little gun here it has iron sights if you want a gold fashion, A modern pikatary rail if you Want to actually mount anything worth a piss. Beautiful wood to give people wood.
cute little gun

So I literally got it to shut one of my hunting friends up that was complaining that I used a semi automatic saying I won't be able to get a deer in 1 shot.

Comes with about 40 rounds of steel Russian ammo, It's Box and a Marlin ghetto scope.

I'm looking for a semi automatic 12 gauge shotgun that has at least a 24" barrel if longer.

I also would settle for an 870 barrel that's for turkey and maybe a little bit of cash.

Now if someone had a Hemorrhage in the brain and is willing to trade I would gladly trade it for an eotech.

View attachment 1289893 View attachment 1289894 View attachment 1289895 View attachment 1289896 View attachment 1289897

cute little gun

View attachment 1289893 View attachment 1289894 View attachment 1289895 View attachment 1289896 View attachment 1289897
There is a possibility that gun may not be California compliant. Based on the pictures, it would appear that the stock is of a size that could easily be fitted with a butt cuff capable of holding many rounds of ammunition.
With a butt cuff installed, the rate of fire could be increased dramatically. Butt cuffs do not yet require a BGC, or a permit, and could easily slip under the radar in many states, but not California.
😳😳😳
Best,
Gary

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.