JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have just become aware that HRA will be offering single shot rifles and shotguns this year.

I'm going to have to check out the blued steel model in .44 magnum. They have a mis-print in their ad: the twist is 1/20". I think that is a great twist for this calibre.

Single Shot Rifle | Henry Repeating Arms
Was looking at them this morning but at their pricing I'll just add some $$ and get another BigBoy but in .44 Magnum.

I have just become aware that HRA will be offering single shot rifles and shotguns this year.
I'm going to have to check out the blued steel model in .44 magnum. They have a mis-print in their ad: the twist is 1/20". I think that is a great twist for this calibre.

Single Shot Rifle | Henry Repeating Arms
...and the shotgun link...
Single Shot Shotgun | Henry Repeating Arms
Would be nice to have a combo package featuring .308 and 12 gauge barrels.....all contained in a sweet little hard case that includes a cleaning kit and a small tool kit.
...would also be nice if they offered an optional 30" barrel for the 12 and 20 gauge options (especially the 20!).
As the owner of a light, single shot shotgun, I think one of the nice features of both of these guns are their weight.
A shotgun just over 6.5 lbs. and a rifle that is almost 7 lbs.
My grandfathers single weighs a little over 6 lbs. and I for one, appreciate the extra heft (mine is just a tick over 5 lbs.).
I think these will be some sweet little shooters.

Dean

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews