JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I have a slight issue that I brought on myself, I have too many full sized/compact (double stack) 9mm handguns...
Currently my collection consists of:
An FN FNS9
S&W M&P9
Glock 19
CZ75 SP-01 Tactical
And this week I plan on picking an H&k VP9...
The glock is my edc pistol, the FN was my first handgun, the M&P has a ton of work done to it, and the CZ is something I've always wanted.

If you had to pick 2 to keep, what would they be and why?

Hard to say. I'm a Glock fan so I would certainly keep the 19.

If anything I'll say lose the FN and don't buy the HK.

I don't think there is such a thing as "too many guns". Proper formula to follow is X+1, X being the amount of guns you have now. :rolleyes:
This all all hypothetical....... I have very little intention of getting rid of any of them, I just think I need more variety in my pistol collection. More revolvers... Definitely need more revolvers....

Missing a Grand Power in that collection. Rarely seen in the US. Absolutely superb pistol from Slovakia. It was my daily carry and now my stepson's as well. Never had a single issue with them. Flawless with every ammo we used and best OEM trigger I've ever experienced. And I got it on sale for $299. Sad that it did not catch on here like I thought it would.

Firearms - Grand Power Firearms by Eagle Imports, Inc.

This all all hypothetical....... I have very little intention of getting rid of any of them, I just think I need more variety in my pistol collection. More revolvers... Definitely need more revolvers....
BINGO... I just added a SW 686 Plus & SW 360 SC Davidson to my collection.

Speaking of full size 9mm pistols, I just added one to my armory. I would have preferred to get an XDM, but living behind enemy lines in Kommiefornia makes it impossible for now.

Springfield Armory XD9 Tactical 5_001.jpg

Geno

I don't like odd numbers, so I tend to buy in twos.

You have to decide what role each pistol fills. Are you emotionally attached to the FN? If so, keep it and don't feel bad about it. If not, sell it and don't look back. I mean, it's not a special pistol for any other reason. The VP9 has a weird mag release...don't bother. There's your two...

Keep the CZ75 SP01 and sell the polymer strike fire guns to buy another CZ75. Maybe a PCR or P01 for your edc or just keep them all you can never have to many. My 9mm collection.
Sig Sauer P229,P226,P225. Beretta 92fs,92fs compact. CZ75 SP01,P01,2 Stainless 75 b. S&W 5906,6906.

So I have a slight issue that I brought on myself, I have too many full sized/compact (double stack) 9mm handguns...
Currently my collection consists of:
An FN FNS9
S&W M&P9
Glock 19
CZ75 SP-01 Tactical
And this week I plan on picking an H&k VP9...
The glock is my edc pistol, the FN was my first handgun, the M&P has a ton of work done to it, and the CZ is something I've always wanted.

If you had to pick 2 to keep, what would they be and why?
You want me to feel sorry for you? Pfff.. Jethro please...

Um...Why do you need to get rid of some? You almost always lose money when you sell a gun unless it's a Python or something. And it's good to have a backup...and a backup for the backup.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top