JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I caught the wife looking longingly at them in the store last night, so I just bought her a Kuric 2.0 coffee maker and a crap-ton of the K-cups of her choosing... much to her dismay (and pleasure)

It COMPLETELY deflected the complete 16" AR middy-upper that arrived yesterday afternoon.... :D

Dang you got off cheap! Nice job:D

All said and done, the costs were about the same, except I just remembered the $100 (extra) in LED X-mas lights that she also wanted.... dollar for dollar she "won", but don't the wives always win in the end when it comes to money? ;)

Mine doesn't like to shop and is very frugal. Usually I spend more then she does. My gun safe is by far worth more than her jewelry box. So I am not complaining. ;)

Sorry for the thread jacking guys! :p:D :s0128:

Wait a minute... you can't shoot jewelry. :s0153:

I like to shoot in style. Pearls and pistols are a great matching set. ;)

Which two to keep? Man you need to take a lesson from @CountryGent and @TeacherSmurf !!!

You keep them all and go buy what you want. I mean really all you have to do is buy your wife something shiny and all will be good. ;):D

First gun show we went to together, @CountryGent walked away with a Keltec and I walked away with a sparkly. Nice couple had it figured out. The wife had part of her husband's booth to display jewelry. :D

I think that if it's pearl on a gun it's called mother of pearl, which is actually made from the shell of an oyster...
OH WAIT! You meant jewelry.

So I have a slight issue that I brought on myself, I have too many full sized/compact (double stack) 9mm handguns...
Currently my collection consists of:
An FN FNS9
S&W M&P9
Glock 19
CZ75 SP-01 Tactical
And this week I plan on picking an H&k VP9...
The glock is my edc pistol, the FN was my first handgun, the M&P has a ton of work done to it, and the CZ is something I've always wanted.

If you had to pick 2 to keep, what would they be and why?

Well, since I rely on my own judgement for what firearms to purchase and shoot, I'd pick the two that best meet MY needs, and not rely on the opinions of others to make my decision for me.

Also, I'd quit buying pistols I don't need.

370054.jpg
"Son, only a pimp in a Louisiana whore- house carries pearl-handled revolvers. These are ivory."
-General George S. Patton
I think that if it's pearl on a gun it's called mother of pearl, which is actually made from the shell of an oyster...
OH WAIT! You meant jewelry.

I need a couple more full size... at least

F34282CE-E9A6-4CA0-B388-AD04F0D36118-2671-000003611D69E87E_tmp.jpg C3FF296B-157F-4C22-B0A6-CBC62579A8C0-2671-00000361B5563DAB_tmp.jpg
Then of course for the sake of variety there's Compact, Sub compact, micro, revolvers, poly, all steel, stryker, DAO, Colors, ported, threaded, etc..at least one of each right?
that's just 9mm! 17FE27B7-19ED-4E28-9A23-5273BE56BFF2-2671-00000361F73BC3BC_tmp.jpg

9mm that have been in our safe at one time or another. ;)
Full size:
2 IMI Jericho 941 F (Israeli imports) Poly frame
1 Sig Sauer SP2022
1 Sig Sauer P226 Legion (MINE)
Compact:
1 Kriss Sphinx SDP
Sub Compact:
1 Sig Sauer P938

I like the Sphinx a lot. I would much rather get one Sphinx then two Glocks, which is about what the price difference works out to be. I really don't like Glocks.:oops:

If I had to choose from the OP's list I'd keep the S&W and the CZ.

Missing a Grand Power in that collection. Rarely seen in the US. Absolutely superb pistol from Slovakia. It was my daily carry and now my stepson's as well. Never had a single issue with them. Flawless with every ammo we used and best OEM trigger I've ever experienced. And I got it on sale for $299. Sad that it did not catch on here like I thought it would.

Firearms - Grand Power Firearms by Eagle Imports, Inc.

Where did you get one for $300? I have a p11 already but for $300 i would definitely pick up a second grand power! Superb firearm.