JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There are so many different kinds of boots out there now.
For different prices.
There really isn't a reason to buy 300 dollar boots anymore.
You can find good boots cheap that might last a year.
Or you can find More exspesive boots that will last 2 years.

My kennatreks have lasted 10 years.
But they are more money than I'd like to spend. But I have had bad feet for years. It's kept me in the game. $450.00 divided by 10 isn't bad.

So, I take the boots to a shop today, they said no way can you fix that. So darnit, I take them down to the Cabela's in Lacy to see what can be done and buy a new pair.

Long story short, they gave me a new pair of boots and threw in a gift card on top of it. I just became a HUGE fan of Cabela's today!

So, I take the boots to a shop today, they said no way can you fix that. So darnit, I take them down to the Cabela's in Lacy to see what can be done and buy a new pair.

Long story short, they gave me a new pair of boots and threw in a gift card on top of it. I just became a HUGE fan of Cabela's today!

Probably used the money they made from screwing me over! :s0155:

There are two kinds of Danner boots, quality made in usa ones with stitch down construction which can be resoled and the made in china crap boots that can't be resoled, that most including cabelas sells. I bought these Danners awhile back and they are right up there with the most comfortable boots I have ever worn.

Stop by a local shoe/boot repair store and ask them if they have any repaired boots in your size that weren't picked up and are for sale.
I once bought a pair of high dollar Vasque leather mountain climbing boots for cheap. They felt like I had worn them for years.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top