JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The recoil spring stop is prabaly jammed up with the bolt stop. You may be able to stick piece of key stock through the hole to engage the bolt stop enough to rotate it out of the way . I just did one like this two weeks ago and was able to get it to turn far enough with another bolt stop lever

The recoil spring stop is prabaly jammed up with the bolt stop. You may be able to stick piece of key stock through the hole to engage the bolt stop enough to rotate it out of the way . I just did one like this two weeks ago and was able to get it to turn far enough with another bolt stop lever
Yeah looks like I'd have better luck doing this if I can put a lever back on this pin because the flat is still on both parts….. Or yeah some "key" I'll have to sacrifice a harbor freight (something) to turn out of the way…..

Another thing that may be an issue….. the top recoil spring catch button is tighter than a………so manipulating that while turning "key" may take a 3rd …..4th hand

I'll have to fixture something …. I believe my mind is on the right path
Thank you again…

Thank you again

IMG_3739.jpeg

Last Edited:
Coincidentally, saw this thread on gunboards....

Jack First (Rapid City, SD) is a parts supplier, and specialty machine shop. They fill a niche in that they machine gun parts that are needed but very hard to find in the general market.

If the part falls into that category ("can't get it anywhere else and Jack First has already tooled up and made a batch to sell"), you'll pay for it. (I have a couple times.)

I understand they will also make a part based on your broken one. I bet you'll pay for that too!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top