JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey guys. Been a while since I have posted, but I need some help. This last weekend I received a few rifles from my wife's late grandfather. Included was the rifle pictured below. In the paperwork that we had (notes hand-writted on a notepad paper), this rifle was listed as "Dad's 30-06, no serial number." (By Dad's, he of course was referring to my wife's great-grandfather.) I looked very carefully over the entire rifle but have found no text or numbers anywhere. Can anyone help me identify this rifle? Thank you so much for your help!

IMG_1377_zpsdvc3f5sd.jpg

IMG_1378_zpsyjsaynij.jpg

IMG_1380_zpsqen2laxn.jpg

IMG_1381_zpsve2agpq5.jpg

IMG_1383_zps56jq8d2d.jpg

Remington also made a civilian model after the war called the Model 30. If it wasn't for the flaming bomb on the bolt handle that's what I would have guessed. Whoever did the conversion on this gun from military to sporter did a fantastic job. Is this possibly for sale?

Wow, thank you guys so much for the quick help! You guys are the best.

Remington also made a civilian model after the war called the Model 30. If it wasn't for the flaming bomb on the bolt handle that's what I would have guessed. Whoever did the conversion on this gun from military to sporter did a fantastic job. Is this possibly for sale?

Sorry, this rifle is going to stay in the family.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top