JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey guys. Been a while since I have posted, but I need some help. This last weekend I received a few rifles from my wife's late grandfather. Included was the rifle pictured below. In the paperwork that we had (notes hand-writted on a notepad paper), this rifle was listed as "Dad's 30-06, no serial number." (By Dad's, he of course was referring to my wife's great-grandfather.) I looked very carefully over the entire rifle but have found no text or numbers anywhere. Can anyone help me identify this rifle? Thank you so much for your help!

IMG_1377_zpsdvc3f5sd.jpg

IMG_1378_zpsyjsaynij.jpg

IMG_1380_zpsqen2laxn.jpg

IMG_1381_zpsve2agpq5.jpg

IMG_1383_zps56jq8d2d.jpg

Remington also made a civilian model after the war called the Model 30. If it wasn't for the flaming bomb on the bolt handle that's what I would have guessed. Whoever did the conversion on this gun from military to sporter did a fantastic job. Is this possibly for sale?

Wow, thank you guys so much for the quick help! You guys are the best.

Remington also made a civilian model after the war called the Model 30. If it wasn't for the flaming bomb on the bolt handle that's what I would have guessed. Whoever did the conversion on this gun from military to sporter did a fantastic job. Is this possibly for sale?

Sorry, this rifle is going to stay in the family.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top