JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Griswald Defense is a small family owned and operated business. We offer a large variety of firearms and accessories at a great price. We strive to provide the best service and fast shipping.
We are local to Keizer, Oregon and have a small BY-appointment only shop that is integrated into our Motorcycle repair Shop
Follow us on Facebook and join our inventory group for up-to-date inventory.
or visit us online to view all that we can provide from our large group of distribution warehouses.
facebook
https://www.griswalddefense.com/
We always Have Free Shipping on all orders over $500
Black Friday discount code good from now until 11/28- BFRIDAY23 -enjoy 8% off our very competitive prices with any order over $100

Let us provide you with the best deals possible, if you are looking for something special or just want to make a deal - give us a message

Enquiring minds want to know . . . you show standard capacity and larger than standard capacity mags on you page but nothing shows as "in stock" do you have a vendor that can be relied on to source those mags in Oregon?

Enquiring minds want to know . . . you show standard capacity and larger than standard capacity mags on you page but nothing shows as "in stock" do you have a vendor that can be relied on to source those mags in Oregon?
we can still order any mag capacity to our shop , we have some in stock right now and have many distributors still shipping them to us
we do not update instore inventory besides firearms on our website

Welcome,
I've been looking to replace my cracked #6 Griswald cast iron fry pan for years with bum luck so far. Yah I know! but That's what I thought when I saw your post.
I hope your business thrives, fry pan or not.

1700197973409.png

Aloha, Mark

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups in Oregon and Washington. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews