JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have been using the forums for several weeks and finally decided to man up and post a hello.
I am newly retired After 22+ years in Uncle Sam's Boy scouts where we have been practicing the fine art of occupation of hostile land.
I am starting to get back into shooting for the enjoyment rather than the necessity and I look forward to chatting with all of you and maybe even blasting a cap or two.
Cheers,
Doctnt.
Nous Defions.

So Doc... whats the tnt part? And the Doc part too I guess? Just curious. Thanks for your time and service for this great country of ours. You have sacrificed more then most will know. Well, from a bubblehead, welcome aboard!

Hi SH.
Doc comes from being a front line medic. In my early days in 2/75 I earned the nickname Doc T. I was a bit wild and reckless for a medic type. so my platoon Sgt used to call me Doc T n Trouble. Eventually it was shortened to Doctnt and I have used it ever since.
Thanks for asking.
Tim

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews