Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Hello to all.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Doctnt, Mar 7, 2012.

1. Doctnt

Doctnt Beaverton Active Member

I have been using the forums for several weeks and finally decided to man up and post a hello.
    I am newly retired After 22+ years in Uncle Sam's Boy scouts where we have been practicing the fine art of occupation of hostile land.
    I am starting to get back into shooting for the enjoyment rather than the necessity and I look forward to chatting with all of you and maybe even blasting a cap or two.
    Cheers,
    Doctnt.
    Nous Defions.

2. BANE

BANE Battle Ground WA. Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum!:thumbup:

3. Steel Horse

Steel Horse Newberg Oregon Member

So Doc... whats the tnt part? And the Doc part too I guess? Just curious. Thanks for your time and service for this great country of ours. You have sacrificed more then most will know. Well, from a bubblehead, welcome aboard!

4. Doctnt

Doctnt Beaverton Active Member

Hi SH.
    Doc comes from being a front line medic. In my early days in 2/75 I earned the nickname Doc T. I was a bit wild and reckless for a medic type. so my platoon Sgt used to call me Doc T n Trouble. Eventually it was shortened to Doctnt and I have used it ever since.
    Thanks for asking.
    Tim