JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have been using the forums for several weeks and finally decided to man up and post a hello.
I am newly retired After 22+ years in Uncle Sam's Boy scouts where we have been practicing the fine art of occupation of hostile land.
I am starting to get back into shooting for the enjoyment rather than the necessity and I look forward to chatting with all of you and maybe even blasting a cap or two.
Cheers,
Doctnt.
Nous Defions.

So Doc... whats the tnt part? And the Doc part too I guess? Just curious. Thanks for your time and service for this great country of ours. You have sacrificed more then most will know. Well, from a bubblehead, welcome aboard!

Hi SH.
Doc comes from being a front line medic. In my early days in 2/75 I earned the nickname Doc T. I was a bit wild and reckless for a medic type. so my platoon Sgt used to call me Doc T n Trouble. Eventually it was shortened to Doctnt and I have used it ever since.
Thanks for asking.
Tim

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews