JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello all:

I wondered upon this forum while looking for information on the different shooting sports/competitions that are available in the Portland area. I have been reading and watching some of the post here and, having found (most of)them interesting and helpful, have decided I would like to participate in this community.

Awhile back I dusted off a pair of 9mm I have and was considering selling them. It had been 7 or 8 yrs. since I had shot them(or done any type of shooting) and I saw no reason for keeping them. That is until I went out and gave them one last go-around. I had forgotten how much I enjoy shooting. I now want to update and expand my collection.

I am looking forward to getting back into shooting and am hoping to get involved with and participate in some bullseye and high power rifle competitions. I hope and am sure I will meet some of you out there.

Paul

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads