1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

Hello To All

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by PNwolf, Aug 30, 2012.

1. PNwolf

PNwolf Beaverton New Member

I wondered upon this forum while looking for information on the different shooting sports/competitions that are available in the Portland area. I have been reading and watching some of the post here and, having found (most of)them interesting and helpful, have decided I would like to participate in this community.

Awhile back I dusted off a pair of 9mm I have and was considering selling them. It had been 7 or 8 yrs. since I had shot them(or done any type of shooting) and I saw no reason for keeping them. That is until I went out and gave them one last go-around. I had forgotten how much I enjoy shooting. I now want to update and expand my collection.

I am looking forward to getting back into shooting and am hoping to get involved with and participate in some bullseye and high power rifle competitions. I hope and am sure I will meet some of you out there.

2. Silver Hand

Silver Hand Southern Oregon Coast Well-Known Member

Great to hear you got to breathe some smoke, that stuff is it is addictive be careful.
    Enjoy the forum.
    Silver Hand