JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello all:

I wondered upon this forum while looking for information on the different shooting sports/competitions that are available in the Portland area. I have been reading and watching some of the post here and, having found (most of)them interesting and helpful, have decided I would like to participate in this community.

Awhile back I dusted off a pair of 9mm I have and was considering selling them. It had been 7 or 8 yrs. since I had shot them(or done any type of shooting) and I saw no reason for keeping them. That is until I went out and gave them one last go-around. I had forgotten how much I enjoy shooting. I now want to update and expand my collection.

I am looking forward to getting back into shooting and am hoping to get involved with and participate in some bullseye and high power rifle competitions. I hope and am sure I will meet some of you out there.

Paul

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top