JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

We are doing non ODF supported cleanups at public forests - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

1668495424755.png

Aloha, Mark

A belated welcome aboard and glad you found us! There are lots of great members here, so pull up a stump and hang out a bit. I saw your thread on knives and don't let some of the responses give you the wrong impression.

Not a knife expert, but for EDC I really like the SOG Aegis. Very light for it's size, mine gets used all the time but never seems to get dull, and not so expensive that if I lose it I can't replace it easily. There are more expensive knives with greater status, but all things from shotguns to knives to fishing rods, etc.. are compromises.

Anyways, pleased to meet you and hope you stick around.

Hi all, I was wondering about measure 114 like most of us.. anyway I purchased a gun online had it shipped to a local FFL dealer, filled out background check an now waiting to hear back. My question is, will I still get the 30 rd clip that came with my gun if my bgc comes back after the 8th. Oh an will I have to do another bgc if after the 8th. Thank you
Not legally. Also, if it doesn't clear by the 8th without a stay you will need to wait until you can get a permit. Good luck and hope your BGC comes back by the 7th. The permit process includes it's own BGC. I think your current one in progress expires after 30 days so it's likely you will need a second one after you get the permit.

Buy 30 round and other 10+ mags you need NOW. Don't pray that your BGC is approved in time. For an AR you want a minimum of 6. At this point don't purchase on line unless they have a shipping option that guarantees arrival by the 7th. Most on line businesses have already cut Oregon off.

All this changes if they get a temporary stay and what the stay covers.

Upcoming Events

Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top